Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Prey

It matters to me. It really does. They may never meet again, rather they won't meet again. I've ensured that. They won't hear each other again. They won't see each other again. I want it to hurt them. Unfortunately, my effort doesn't alter things much. I can only manhandle events; not the results. They themselves will determine their fate. Brutal may it sound but I am elated that world will never see them together. Sadist I am. I can only hope that they are not masochists. I pretend to heal wounds; I'm not known to inflict wounds. I enjoy my stealth. I move on. Quietly. Viciously. Proudly
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It hurts. It really does. There is an eerie sense of pain. Unbearable pain. It is about to obliterate every patch of vitality. I often thought that we would be together. Always. I always wished to see him; I always wished to hear him. It proved to be a gag. I was wrong. I was proved wrong. Brutally. Intentionally. Time, they say, heals wounds. I think otherwise. It seems that like everything else, time has eventually been corrupted. It has lost its character. Time has started bestowing wounds. May be, it always did. It is a sadist. It waits, hunts, enjoys. And then, moves on--quietly, viciously, proudly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can sense victory...Another victory. I must thank them for their support.

1 comments:

Phoenix said...

inside time's unsuspecting mind...